Capabilities for Pharmaceutical Packaging Solutions
QPSI offers multiple packaging forms from primary and secondary to tertiary, including first contact packaging
The API product mix includes: Primary Packaging Presentations Includes:
- Controlled Substances Cll through CV Bottling
- Branded RX Blistering
- Generic Rx Pouching
- OTC Canning
- Specialty Nutraceuticals Medical Device Kitting
QPSI has invested in a dedicated and certified pharmaceutical facility. Our extensive footprint offers flexibility and a contingency plan for our customers.
- Macungie Pharmaceutical Packaging Facility
- 47,000 sq. ft. Primary and Secondary production space
- 10,000 sq. ft. office
- Warehouse (30,000 sq. ft.)
- Controlled HVAC Environment
- 1000 Pallet Positions with room for expansion
- Completely Sealed Demising Wall between Production & Warehouse Areas.
- Secured/ Carded Trucker/ Service Entrance.
- 2-8 C validated cold-box (40 pallet positions)
- DEA Class II - Vault (40 pallet positions)
- DEA Cage CIII - V (100 Pallets currently- Expanding to 300)
- Building Automation System (BAS) that controls & monitors temperature/humidity
- Natural Gas Back-up Power System for critical systems
- 65,880 sq. ft. Available Primary and Secondary Expansion Space